Hey all!
So many of you have asked how you can show support or help out in the coming months. While we still have a lot of logistics to figure out, my sister-in-laws and I have found one way you can show your support. And it's so easy! MASKS!!
Before you order - Matt does NOT know about these masks. I'm hoping that we can keep them a secret until the day he heads to the hospital and he can be flooded with pictures of people showing their support with these masks. Last time we went through this, his friends organized a day where everyone wore red and flooded social media with Matt's face. I vividly remember laying in bed that morning, browsing social media, bittersweet tears flowing down my face as I scrolled through what seemed like an endless sea of support. I'm hoping for that same enthusiasm this time around.
I've designed two for you to pick from:
Option 1 (black) - Order HERE
Option 2 (red) - Order HERE
I'll be finalizing the order on February 28th so please have all orders in before then. They should be able to be shipped directly to you.
Thank you everyone for being so willing and generous in your support!!


Comments
Post a Comment